Time & Location
May 31, 2019, 9:00 AM – Jun 01, 2019, 6:00 PM
WF2 7BJ, Wakefield WF2 7BJ, UK
About The Event
2 Day Intensive Workshop on Anterior and Posterior Indirect Restorations
31st May-1 st June 2019
Predominantly hands on
Come and learn how to:
- Plan your cases.
- Prepare teeth for posterior full coverage ceramic and metal ceramic crowns.
- Prepare teeth for anterior full coverage ceramic and metal ceramic crowns.
- Prepare posterior teeth for ceramic onlays.
- Prepare anterior teeth for ceramic veneers. Learn 4 different types of veneer preparations.
- Material selection.
- Use tooth preparation guides.
- Manage your anterior veneer cases.
- Select the shade of your restorations.
- Managing subgingival tooth preparations.
- Optimise your anterior ceramic veneer preparations.
- Select your burs for tooth preparations.
- Make your anterior and posterior indirect restorations functional, predictable and aesthetic
Along with several clinical tips and tricks from actual clinical cases.
14 hour’s quality assured enhanced CPD as per GDC (UK) Guidelines
£750 (inc VAT)
Academy of Clinical Excellence
13 Navigation Court, Calder Park
Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 7BJ