Time & Location
Mar 23, 2019, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Prestive Dental, 7 Oxford Place, Bradford, BD3 0EF
About The Event
Applying Occlusion in General Dental Practice
23rd March 2019
Location: Prestige Dental, 7 Oxford Place, Bradford, BD3 0EF.
Aims and objectives:
• To illustrate the importance of occlusion in general dental practice
• To explain the clinical relevance of the principles of occlusion
• To instruct on applying the theory of occlusion into clinical practice
In this programme you will learn how to:
• Examine your patients occlusion
• Learn when and how to intervene
• Apply the principles of occlusion to produce long term predictability in your direct and indirect restorations – from the single tooth to full arch restorations
• Apply the principles to treat and manage the localized and generalized worn dentition
• Learn how to take a facebow record
• Learn the workings of a semi adjustable articulator – have your restorations fabricated in an efficient and predictable protocol
• Learn about the full coverage occlusal stabilization splint
• Learn how to sequence your treatment of the complex case making the outcome predictable for you and affordable for your patient
• Increase your practice income from cases you previously may have referred
The course is scheduled to run from 9.30am till 4.30pm with registration at 9am.
Although formal closure is at 4.30pm delegates are welcome to stay to continue and repeat the practical and ask questions.
£375 (inc VAT)
7 Oxford Place,
Delegates will receive an educational pack which will contain instructional videos and reading material.
Delegates will qualify for discounts on purchases of materials from Prestige
Delegates will qualify for a discount on the popular ‘Practical Procedures in Aesthetic Dentistry’ a unique publication from Wiley combining text and over 9 hours of instructional videos.
The course will qualify for 7 hours verifiable CPD as per GDC (UK) enhanced guidelines quality assured by the Academy of Dental Excellence.